Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image. While that may seem all complicated, We have been doing it for 29 years at SPI. Let us use our 29 years of experience to make your ideas, drawings, pictures or logos come to life on a variety of apparel you can wear.
Screen Printers use a silkscreen like this , a squeegee, and some type of manual or automatic press to screen print their designs. The ink is forced through the mesh using a rubber squeegee, the press clamps, keep the screen in place for easy registration in between each color printed.
Blank Product Links / Info
Click here for Blank Apparel and a variety of wearable items for Men, Women, and Kids.Click Here
or click here for additional Blank Apparel search!Click Here
Here are just some of the types of materials we can print on.
- Fleeces – Hooded & Non- Hooded
- Headwear – Hats, Beanies, Visors
- Toddler & Infant Clothing
- Outerwear – Windbreakers, Rain jackets, Mid – heavy Jackets & more
- Sweat Pants
- Sport Shorts – Adult, Ladies & Youth
- Sweaters & Cardigans
- T-Shirts – Adults, Ladies & Youth
- Tanks & Sleeveless – Adults & Ladies
- Underwear, Robes & sleep time
- Woven Shirts – Adults & Ladies